Saturday, July 22, 2006

More Pictures -- So, shoot me! I'm a mom

The End of Vacation Bible School
(these pictures posted by special request)

The Worship Rally to end the week -- the Kindergarten and Pre-school kids singing their song.


Standing in line for the moon-bounce at the dinner and party after the Worship Rally. (Yes, it was an in-door moon-bounce.)


Showing off her face painting. Even with the AC, the VBS shirt got too hot (or maybe it was just spaghetti strap withdrawal.)

Introducing... the newest member of our family

Mama Ghada


Mama Ghada came to live with us last Saturday. She is about 18 months old. She had one litter before coming to live with us, but will have no more! There aren't many pictures of Mama Ghada, yet. She's spent the better part of this week under beds, tables, and other furniture.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonja Andrews said...

Mama Ghada is beautiful ... I'm looking forward to meeting her in person. Elizabeth is very sweet; she has that very serious look on her face that children get when they have pets. It's the look that says, "I'm in charge, but I'm not really sure what to do ... I'm just in charge."

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home