Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Better Late Than Never


Elizabeth graduated from kindergarten back in June. I used my digital point and shoot... but digital doesn't really save me much. I still have to find the time to upload them onto my computer. At least with film I can drop it off somewhere and pick it up when their ready. Oh well... for a computer person, I sure do love analog.

Without further ado... The graduate:


Curtsey practice before the ceremony.



Saying her lines...



Listening to a classmate's line.



Looking at her award for "Best Class Helper"



The principal congratulates the graduate



Officially a graduate.

Teacher and Student

3 Comments:

Blogger WMS said...

awww... what a big girl!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Congratulations!!!!

1:06 AM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

how precious!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home