Thursday, July 06, 2006

And now for something completely different...

My friend is playing a game. I'm going to join in...

Four Jobs I have had in my life:

Babysitter
assembly Line worker
librarian
teacher

Four Movies I could watch over and over again:

Working Girl -- It was the theme movie when I owned my own business.
Apollo 13 -- Failure is not an option.
Dirty Dancing -- ain't it kitsch
The In-laws -- the original with Alan Arkin and the Colombo guy

Four places I have Lived:

Pittsburgh, PA
Durham, NC
Jersey City, NJ
Blacksville, WV

Four TV shows I love / love To Watch:

Law and Order -- any variation, but the original with Sam Waterson and Jerry Orbach is the best
The Mary Tyler Moore Show
The Dick Van Dyke Show
Any of the Newhart shows

Four places I Have been On vacation:

Aurtherdale WV
Niagara Falls (Canadian side)
Montreal
Boston

(most of the really exciting and glamorous places I've been have been business trips :-( )

Four web Sites I look at daily:

Aside from the blogs I've listed on the right I always end up at:
MSNBC
Google
www.fda.gov
um... I guess I only go to three non-blog sites on a daily basis

People who've Been tagged:

Following the lead... everyone who has read this and wishes to play is tagged.


Brickman -- the Capitalization is for You.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreaming again said...

Awww thanks for playing along!!!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home