Wednesday, May 10, 2006

OK, This is just weird

I was looking at the stats on my counter. Today someone did a Google search on the term "bear-foot and pregnant" which brought them to my site. What makes it weird is that the person who did this search works at a company that I interviewed with when I still lived in NJ. The surfer-person is working at the exact same facility in the exact same town were I went for the interview. I did not take the job because after the first interview I decided that everyone who worked there was a misogynistic pig and I would end up going crazy if I tried to work there. Guess I was right...

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreaming again said...

eeeeeewwwwwww

It's amazing what I find when I look at the stats counter! Sometimes it's kind of creepy.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home