Monday, January 30, 2006

I'm so glad I'm flexible!

Gaby's mom was expected to arrive on Saturday. There were lots of phone calls. Then the news came that her mom was going to arrive on Sunday. There were lots of phone calls on Sunday. Then the news came that her mom was going to arrive on Monday.

Tonight I got home from work to find that Gaby was at the airport picking up her mom. She finally came! Elizabeth and I went about our business waiting to meet our visitor. I heard stirrings at the door and in came Gaby, her mom, AND her brother. I didn't realize her brother was coming, too. Her dad and her sister stayed home.

Oh well, when you were expecting six people... seven doesn't make that much of a difference.

1 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

Hoo boy. I'll be praying.
Darn! I was going to suggest a play date. Well, if you and Elizabeth want to get out of your house on Saturday morning, come our way!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home