Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Twin Update!



Just talked to my mom again... Sister-in-law #1 AKA Karen is doing well. Her water did not break afterall and the doctors were able to stop labor. My mom thinks Karen will be in the hospital for the rest of her pregnancy. This is not good... they already have two children (ages 8 and 4) and my brother works three jobs. They do not live near any family so there is a big question as to who will take care of the girls during the day. Please pray for them.

Sister-in-law #2 AKA Beth was actully at the hospital. She was taking a breast feeding class. My mom was half right.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deanna said...

Whew, I'm glad they were able to stop the labor, though the situation still sounds complicated. Can your mom go there to help out with the girls?

Thanks for the update - I'd been wondering how all the twins were doing!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

De -

The timing really stinks. My mom really can't go out there to help because her own mom was just diagnosised with cancer and her dad just had a stroke. My mom is there helping my grandma get through her treatments and taking care of my grandpa. :(

Liz

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home