Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Phone call to daddy



Elizabeth has a weekly phone visit with her dad. I called the hospital so they could talk. The hospital staff told me he was discharged on Saturday. The last time I spoke to him, they were thinking about sending him to a half-way house. Or, they were going to send him home and require he go to daily group therapy. But he has no car since they impounded it when he was arrested for DUI. The phone at his house has been disconnected. I don't know where he is. My phone number is unlisted because it can be used to find my address. I don't know where he is so Elizabeth couldn't talk to him.

Sometimes I wonder how I will know it's time to collect on the life insurance policy Elizabeth has on him. Then I feel really, really guilty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home