Thursday, October 27, 2005

No twins, yet!



Karen is still having labor pains. As I said before, her water did break, but they have her on antibiotics. The docs want to keep those little babies cooking as long as possible. So they are going to keep her hooked up to the IV drugs until there is no other choice but to take the babies (they're going to do a c-section because of the position of the twins.) She hasn't dilated at all. My brother said she is really uncomfortable. I bet! As much as she wants to get the babies out... it's good that they aren't coming. Of course, I wouldn't say that to HER right now. She might bite my head off!

2 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

Boy, do some people (ME!) have it easy. Expectant mothers on bedrest, especially with other kids around, must be some really unfortunate souls. God bless her... And those wee babies!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Thanks for the update - still praying!

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home