Monday, January 02, 2006

Just wait until next year!

I can't believe I didn't find this web site in time for Christmas. Surely if I had purchased these fine wares my Christmas would have been oh so much better.

Let me show you just a few of the items on my list to give to friends and family next year....

First up -- the Bobble Head Jesus:



For my friends with Stinky Feet - Holy Odor Eaters. They contain soil from the Holy Land.




For the little girls on my list -- there is the Virgin Mary Magnet Dress-up Doll.




The little boys will get the Leggo Trinity Set:


Don't forget the beauty products (and gets rid of sin, too.)


Those interested in fashion will love this t-shirt:


My family already picked a head stone for my dad, but now I've got to rethink that decision.

Here's what the catalog had to say about this product:

A recorded announcement is triggered by invisible beam, so that every time a visitor comes near the grave a metallic voice declares from the headstone...

Hi! I was Jane Smith. I died at 10.15am, Thursday,November 25th 1994. Thanks for coming to see me. Have a nice day.

Shown above is the version with added video, which displays pages of text, photographs, family trees and all the other things you'd just love to browse through while sitting on your loved-one's grave. The price for this tasteful granite-and-bronze memorial? Just $4995.00 (batteries included).


Last but not least -- The Talking Jesus Action Figure (go ahead, click on the picture to here him talk.)

So... are there any birthdays coming up?

1 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

Ahhhh!
Cannot choose... Too much good stuff...
I know where you can get a wind-up nun that emits sparks. For the good Catholics among us. (?)

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home