Thursday, November 17, 2005

More good news!



My other sister-in-law delivered her twins today with no incident! Peter weighed 5 lbs 8 oz and Isabel weighed 6 lbs 8 oz. How could she carry both of them! Elizabeth was 6 lbs 12 oz and I thought I was going to die. Peter is being monitored because his glucose levels were a little high. Could that be related to the fact that mom had gestational diabetes? In any case, I am so happy I can hardly stand it. In less than two weeks my family grew from four nieces to eight nieces and nephews! What a blessing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Wow! Such a huge time for your family! Congratulations!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Sonja Andrews said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Great news! I'm glad all is well. Hopefully things will begin to settle down for all of you now!

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home