Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Five things you don't know about me...

My so-called friend tagged me. Without further ado, here are five things you don't know about me:

1) I played Harvey in an amateur production of Harvey.
2) Drama Desk award winner and Keen Company founder and current Artistic Director Carl Forsman said I was the best Sunday School teacher he ever had.
3) My first piano recital piece was called "Water Sprites"
4) I went to the same church as Jazz great Andrew Hill
5) I asked Andrew Hill to be my piano teacher. Unfortunately he doesn't teach and he recommended I go to The New School.

Let's see, who should I tag now? I think it will be... Israel, Kate, PeggyKay, Ross, and Maggie

5 Comments:

Blogger Sonja Andrews said...

LOL ... the best part is tagging someone else!!

Ross just groaned. But now he'll have to blog which he hasn't done in far, far too long. So thanks for that!!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

That's exactly what I was thinking when I tagged him. He's "been home" long enough :)

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ack! So what do I do? Five things you don't know about me? Does it have to be things NO ONE knows about me, or just a select few?

2:35 PM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

you know, I'm behind on my blogging ... I've avoided being tagged ...and wouldn't ya know it ..twice in one week!!!

;)

11:36 PM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

ooook ... did the meme ...yours and the other one too ... :)

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home