Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Quick update!

A couple of things have happened since 4:40 AM this morning.

1) Elizabeth's teacher has offered to have the children re-do Elizabeth's skit in the classroom. They won't have the stage sets, but she said they can do the costumes. OMG, I've got to stop crying at work. This is awful (but now in a kinda good way.) I've looked at my calender and there is no friggin' meeting on there that is more important than this so I just told the teacher to tell me when to show up! I'm thinking I'll bring cupcakes or something to thank the kids and maybe flowers for the wonderful teacher!

2) I talked with my boss. Oh yeah, she was pissed. We're getting into a game of telephone gossip - you know I said, you said, he, she or it said, etc... She said that she was under the impression that I had told / demanded that OGC HAD to demand that the vendor file. You can read my account of what really happened below. I explained that to her and she calmed down - at least towards me. She's still steaming that OGC wants to do something she doesn't agree with... I hope she's really, honestly believing me. Oh well... what can I do if she doesn't???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home