Monday, January 28, 2008

Two GREAT Ways to Make the World a Better Place!


It's that time of year... you know, the second (or maybe third) sweetest time of year... It's GIRL SCOUT COOKIE TIME! So, you can help build the female leaders of tomorrow and munch yummy cookies today. Our troop is selling now. There are lots of great flavors - many returning favorites and some new ones too. (Including sugar free chocolate chip!)

If you'd like to buy some, drop me an email, give me a phone call, leave a comment, whatever works. I'll trust you to get me the money. But I got the paper work late so let me know pretty quickly (due to a mix-up back at headquarters - I just love being able to blame headquarters because for once it's not me!)

On another note, Elizabeth is doing the American Heart Association Jump for Heart event again. If you would like to pledge some pennies or even a few dollars to help her meet her giving goal... that would be SUPER DUPER! You can give directly via Elizabeth's private web site.

WOW! Two great chances to make the world a better place and you don't even have to leave the comfort of you computer screen!

(edited to fix a link)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home