Tuesday, December 13, 2005

My Entrepreneur!




Today Elizabeth decided she needed to make some money. You see, she wants to buy me a hot tub and an authentic Centipede video arcade game (you know the one in the big wooden box that you could find in stores in the early 80's) for Christmas.

She's been saving her pennies (however all the tooth fairy money went to by an American Idol Barbie.) It suddenly dawned her that she didn't have enough money in her piggy bank do to her Christmas shopping. To remedy this situation she got several paper napkins out of the kitchen cabinet and cut them into little Christmas shapes. She then took a hair pin and stuck it through the top of the paper napkin to make Christmas decorations suitable for clipping to any Christmas Tree. Then she told Gaby, our au pair, that she was going to go knock on all the neighbor's door and sell the decorations for a dollar each.

When I got home this evening she was quite angry with Gaby. Gaby felt it was too dangerous to go knocking on doors to sell napkin and hair pin decorations. When I told Elizabeth they were very beautiful and maybe she could sell some to her friends without knocking on doors she tried to sell one to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger WMS said...

hahahah... tell her to bring one Sunday, I'll buy one!

10:27 AM  
Blogger kate said...

I love the way kids think.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home